Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 to maximum 6 pages (A4 size), however if the number of pages exceeds author will have to pay 500 INR/USD50 per page while paying registration fees.
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- Authors should ensure that the similarity in the paper as per Turnitin / ithenticate software is not more than 25%. The papers submitted with similarity above 25% shall not be processed for review.
- All papers submitted must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link [IEEE Paper Template Word --- Latex]
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during online paper submission in EasyChair.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all the eligible papers submitted for consideration.
- If a paper is accepted, at least one author need to register and present the paper.
- If the paper is accepted, registered but not presented, shall not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
For Authors Action
Upon paper acceptance, authors may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers and prepare a compliance report table as Sr. No.- Correction Advised --- Correction Incorporated / Justification.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Please use the given template either in Word or in Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
Register and pay the conference fee
- All registrations will be done through specific track email ids given on Registration page.
- The payment (local and international presenters) has to be made to the conference account prior to registration.
- The registration fees include conference kit, tea and lunch only. All other expenses will have to be borne by the participant.
- For IEEE members, it would be necessary to submit IEEE membership ID.
- Student author, would require to submit the scanned copy of student identification card.
Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera ready paper must be checked through; PDF eXpress website using Conference ID: 51050XP---- using https://www.pdf-express.org and the pdfexpress pass report be attached.
- Camera Ready paper should be exactly as per template with fonts embedded and passed through pdfexpress with similarity less than 25%.
Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter India.
- The accommodation details are provided on the website which could be used for direct booking of your accommodation through the hotel’s official website or through the hotel reservation sites.